oldraver

all of these mp3's are 320kbs mp3's they are intended as a personal back up of my record collection ,please note they are not intended for file sharing.



if you download then your very bad and do so at your own risk



all tracks are from the early house/acid house period from around 1987-90

Friday 4 June 2010

Jungle Brothers - I'll House You



Jungle Brothers - I'll House You

Label:Idlers
Catalog#:WAR 022B
Format:Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM

Country:US
Released:1988
Genre:Electronic, Hip Hop
Style:House, Hip-House

A1 I'll House You (Club Mix)
A2 I'll House You (Houseapella)
A3 I'll House You (Show Mix)
B1 I'll House You (UK Remix 7" Edit)
Arranged By - Tony D.*
Remix - Richie Rich
B2 I'll House You (Gee Street Reconstruction Mix)
Arranged By - Tony D.

Download Idlers_WAR 022B - Jungle Brothers - I'll House You 1988.rar from FileFactory.com
Remix - Richie Rich

Arranged By - Todd Terry
Mastered By - Dick Charles
Producer, Written-By - Jungle Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment