oldraver

all of these mp3's are 320kbs mp3's they are intended as a personal back up of my record collection ,please note they are not intended for file sharing.



if you download then your very bad and do so at your own risk



all tracks are from the early house/acid house period from around 1987-90

Monday 31 May 2010

Double Trouble & Rebel MC - Street Tuff



Double Trouble & Rebel MC - Street Tuff

Label:Desire Records
Catalog#:WANT X 18
Format:Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM

Country:UK
Released:1989
Genre:Electronic, Hip Hop
Style:House

A Street Tuff (Scar Mix)
AA Street Tuff (Club Mix)

Download WANTX 18_Desire Records - Rebel Mc - Street Tuff- 1989.rar from FileFactory.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Old Raver from another old raver! I'm trying to track down a couple of items. 1) The A2 remix of street tuff. I'm pretty sure its by Alanis Angel as she also released stuff as A2 (shake that ass, bounce them...) and the remix is in a house style with all the acid ska gone from the mix. I heard it played yonks ago and tracked it down BUT lost it in a HDD crash. 2nd is a comp LP SKA CID 1 LP from 89 called SKA BEATS 1 (the street sound of freestyle ska). I was just trying to rip my copy when I found all but 2 tracks jump even with every tonearm weight / antiskate setting messed with. If you have any wants get in touch. Great Blog BTW, Take care!

    ReplyDelete